Live Traffic Map

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 20, 2009

Crystal Report Viewer - Load Report Failed

Here is what I did to fix the "Load Report Failed" problem:


1. Add the Crystal Report to your project using Solution Explorer.




2. Right Click the Crystal Report in Solution Explorer and click properties. Set the Build action to None and delete everything from the Custom Tool field.







3. Configure the report source of your report viewer and Wala! Select your report from the drop down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi..

I've try this. but the problem was still. :( but anyway thx..

SharePoint document generation said...

Thanks for your help. It helps me to add the Crystal Report to my project. All of the posts from this blog is really a profesional.

Developer said...

Nice Blog. I am setting up a SSRS blog as well. Please add me and I will do the same for you. http://ssrsdeveloper.blogspot.com/

Thanks,
Chan

Ģ®€ğ§QĻ said...

Thanks guys, glad you enjoy my blog.

Ģ®€ğ§QĻ said...

You're welcome, thanks for stopping by.

Blog Archive