Live Traffic Map

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Report Manager Home page is "almost" blank!!!

All I see is:

SQL Server Reporting Services
Home
Home My Subscriptions Help
Anyone any ideas on how I get the rest of the page back?


1. Goto IIS Manager (inetmgr) then uncheck the 'Allow annonymous access' in the Directory security of my Report virtual directory.2. Open IE and load up the Report webpage, it should be okay by now3. Goto Properties tab of the Report webpage, give access permission to NT AUTHORITY\IUSR and re-enable anonymous access from inetmgr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a blank page (I do not see any toob=lbar from the report manager) with SSRS 2005 when I uncheck Anonymous login.

Hence what are your recommendations? As I am experience the reverse problem compared to this user.

Thanks,

Lydie

Ģ®€ğ§QĻ said...

Have you tried the MSDN forums?

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

I'd help you, but I haven't seen this problem in quite some time.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have the blank page issue in SSRS 2008 which does not use IIS.
Thanks,
Tom

Blog Archive